It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Prepare some extra food that can be frozen and given to my father-in-law when he comes to visit in a few weeks
2. Send a care package to my college sister
3. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! My skin is so dry! The way things are looking, this one won't be off my list until the spring!
4. Visit the local thrift shop and see if there are any treasures awaiting me. Since I've never "thrifted," this will be an adventure! Since I didn't get to do this last week, I am determined to be able to this week!
5. Use stain remover on the family room carpet to remove some disgusting marks!
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post below. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.
I look forward to reading how others are celebrating their Commitment to Loveliness!