Tuesday, February 20

Like Merchant Ships...

I don't know where I've been, but I recently discovered the blog, Like Merchant Ships. Meredith's blog is chock full of great frugal ideas. In my mind, the best part about Meredith and her philosophy is that she is frugal in (as she puts it) a "cheerful" way! My favorite posts were the ones on how she put together her closet complete with glamor shots , pretty hangers, and feminine closet rod. If you haven't seen this blog, you're really missing out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why thank you! I've recently subscribed to YOUR blog and am enjoying it very much. My closet experiment and your feminine corner posts are definitely kindred spirits : )

MamaBirdEmma said...

My pleasure, Meredith! I'm glad that you enjoyed the feminine corner post!

Cherish the Home said...

I enjoy Meredith's blog too! (o:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...