Friday, November 17

Quote...


"...but you know, I've noticed that when I made changes to the outside, changes on the inside (which are way more important) soon followed... Oh, and I think it's very important to point out that femininity isn't about sitting around in a pretty outfit and doing nothing. Oh no, the feminine woman makes it her mission in life to serve God and serve her family. I have found that it's the little touches that make something 'feminine'."
-Mrs. B
The Be Not Conformed Blog

4 comments:

Cherish the Home said...

Oh wow.....what a lovely surprise! I clicked onto your blog and there was a quote....from me!

I've had the *best* time this week doing the femininity challenge.

Thanks so much Emma, you're such a sweetie!

Blessings,
~Mrs.B

Anonymous said...

I really liked Mrs. B's post yesterday too.

Mimi said...

Thanks to you and Mrs. B. for this quote. Thanks too for the femininity challenge to get us all thinking about it.

Elizabeth

MamaBirdEmma said...

I'm glad that you didn't mind, Mrs. B.! I should have asked first!

I've really enjoyed doing this challenge and I'm glad that so many ladies joined in:)

Emma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...