Sunday, November 26

On My Wish List...

Awhile ago, I posted about wearing pretty nightgowns. Since that blog entry, I have been searching online and in stores for the "perfect" nightgown. Here it is! I found it at Dillard's online store and it is just what I was hoping for! It even has a matching robe! This set is a bit pricey... so it will either have to be a Christmas gift (hint, hint, husband:) ) or I will have to start saving up my housekeeping money for it. Either way, I am keeping my fingers crossed that Dillard's will have a sleepwear sale soon!

2 comments:

Paula said...

If you have a Dillard's store near you, get the phone # of the "lovlies" department. Call from time to time to find out when they are going 33% or 50% off. Usually they run and additional 30% off clearance on the last few days of each month (Wed.-Sun.).

It's worth checking on!

Blessings,
Mrs. C

MamaBirdEmma said...

Thanks for the tips Mrs. C.! I'll check that out:)

Emma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...