Saturday, November 11

Femininity Challenge...

For the next week (Sunday, November 12th - Saturday, November 18th), I will be participating in this blog's first challenge! Each day, I will be trying to make things around me more feminine! I will take pictures of what I do and post them - along with a description. I think that it would be terrific if the readers of this blog were to join in! Here are the rules:


  • Anything can be made more feminine: your outfit, your home, your car, your yard, your cooking, etc.

  • It has to be more than what you always do... for example, if you always wear your hair femininely, it won't work for the challenge. However, if you always wear your hair in a ponytail and you add a fancy clip or bow, it counts.

I can't wait to see what we all come up with!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited! I'll be posting my pictures on my days to post. You've already inspired me to be more feminine.

Cherish the Home said...

How fun! I post on Mon, Wed, and Fri so I'll give it a go.....I'm not sure if I can come up with something for every day but it'll sure be fun to try!

Mimi said...

What a fun idea. I can't wait to be inspired by what everyone does. I'll put some thought into what I'll do, as well.

BTW, if you get a chance, come on over to The Merry Rose, Blooming as Keeper of my Home and participate in Share if you Dare. We're telling our funniest homemaking flubs -- Every great homemaker has a funny story up her lace-trimmed sleeve.

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Yes I'll join in. Lindsey at enjoy the journey has been posting her feminine clothes pictures, but I was too late to join in that one, I'm glad I am in time to join in with you on this one :o)

Anonymous said...

I am excited to join in! I have been so inspired by your blog and I will take this callenge to stretch my homemaking and femininity strengths.

In His Hand, Mrs. J~

MamaBirdEmma said...

I can't wait to see what you ladies come up with! It will be inspiring to see different interpretations of femininity:)

Emma

Anonymous said...

I bought pink shoes last week. Does that count?
I've got a pic of them up on my blog if you want to take a peek!

TheNormalMiddle said...

I did a week of more feminine dressing last week! It is fun to be a girl!!! :)

I look forward to learning more and seeing more.

MamaBirdEmma said...

Pink shoes definitly count, Carol!

I wish that I had seen your challenge last week, Lindsey! I would have liked to join in... maybe next time!

Emma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...