Friday, November 17

Femininity Challenge - Friday...

The baby and I enjoyed a nice trip to the library this morning! After looking around at the books and spending some time with Sophie (the resident turtle), the baby fell asleep in her carrier and I was able to flip through a few decorating books and then read some magazines! It was a lot of fun to see the different things that people can do to their homes... especially when they do it on a budget. I was really inspired by what I read!

Among the books that I decided to check out were a few DVDs - The Law of Attraction (with Julianne Moore), Dial "M" for Murder (with Grace Kelly), and "The Buccaneers (Based on Edith Wharton's Book). It seems like all of the movies have beautiful wardrobes... interestingly enough, they are from all different time periods! I am hoping that I will get some feminine inspiration from all three!

3 comments:

Shereen said...

I know I am late for this challenge, but I wanted to thank you for doing this. I am going to read your old posts and get some ideas. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Emma, I've enjoyed reading some of the books that you quote from on your blog.

I know how it is to take a little one to the library and juggle books. That was nice that she took a nap and you were able to look through some magazines.

MamaBirdEmma said...

Thanks Shereen! I've really enjoyed doing it:)

I'm glad that you've enjoyed reading some of the books that I have, Mrs. R.! I have to update the list of books I'm reading now:) It was such a nice treat to have an hour or so to read and flip through books and magazines while the babe was sleeping... time to do that sweems to be dwindling of late!

Emma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...