Friday, November 3

Embracing Femininity Through Sight...

Here are some things that we can do to improve the feminine look of things:

Keep a tidy and well organized home.

Wear feminine clothing that a man would not be caught dead in.

Be sure to be as well groomed as possible.

Improve your mind through reading.

Work to make your movements feminine and delicate.

Try to see the good in everything.

Add a touch of elegance and beauty to your daily routines.

Keep a journal of all that you are thankful for and read it when you feel blue.

Learn to improve your penmanship and begin collecting special stationary so that you can write real letters to your loved ones.

Begin to work towards becoming more active and fit.

Educate yourself on the art of applying makeup and arranging your hair.

Bestow a lovely smile upon all you meet.

Improve your disposition, making it as cheerful and loving as possible.

Be sure to emanate a calm, quiet air.

Be as creative and thoughtful as possible when it comes to doing mundane things.

Decide on a signature... perhaps you always use white satin ribbon to wrap around your gifts or maybe you write letters on violet colored paper.

Learn what it means to be refined and work to make this a part of your interaction with others.

Let go of bitterness.

Try to learn a new skill or art as frequently as you can.

Look to the past to show you how feminine women lived. Use this knowledge as inspiration.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this list. :-)These are great ideas.

Cherish the Home said...

I *loved* this list! I'm printing this out!

I was wondering, where do you find such lovely pictures to go with your posts?

Anonymous said...

Excellent list, I have a lot to work on ; )

Lean Not said...

Thank you; I will keep this list in mind.
I thought of you the other day when I bought clothes -- have you been to Christopher & Banks? Our nearby mall recently got one, and they have some great pretty, affordable, conservative clothes. Their web site is www.christopherandbanks.com if you are interested.

Anonymous said...

Emma, I just wanted to tell you that I love this blog!!! Thank you so much - it is just wonderful! I am going to print out this post on pretty paper to put in my homekeeping notebook. :-)
Mrs. Harris

MamaBirdEmma said...

Thank you for allthe wonderful comments, Ladies!

I usually find the pictures I use through Google images... I am going to be better about siting them!

Christopher Banks has lovely clothes! Thabks for the website, Leannot!

Emma

Anonymous said...

I'm printing this out too,very inspiring :o)

theups said...

Wonderful post!! I really appreciate this list! I am going to print it out and read frequently to remind myself. I find myself in my need to repair some days. :)

His,
Mrs. U

MamaBirdEmma said...

I'm gad that you're enjoying these lists, Mrs. Blythe and Mrs. U.:) I'm going to keep them coming until I get through all of the senses!

Emma

Mary said...

Thank you, that is wonderful.
Mary :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...