Wednesday, November 1

Bridgette Raes DialStyle

A little over a year ago, I spoke with Bridgette Raes on the telephone using her new DialStyle feature. What an Amazing experience! In only fifteen minutes I was able to not only learn the answers to questions that have plagued me for a long time (What are my colors? What interesting outfits can I create using primarily skirts and tops? What can I do to make my body look more proportioned in clothing?) but also to offer advice and ideas to help me work on creating an even better wardrobe capsule then I have already! Bridgette spent quite some time looking at photos that I sent of myself the night before our call and even sent a Adobe Acrobat file full of ideas for simple additions to my wardrobe. I highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a more streamlined and chic wardrobe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's so cool, I'd love to consult with a stylist. Was is very expensive? They didn't have prices on the site.

MamaBirdEmma said...

Hi Mrs. R.!

When I did this last year, it cost about $20 for a fifteen minute session. Though that sounds like a lot of money for a little amount of time, I found that it was perfect. B.R. made sure that I sent her all of my questions, comments, and pictures of myself before the session. She created a file for me and then arranged to call me. She talked about a mile a minute, but she made good use of our time together and answered all my questions. I would definitly do this again!

Love,
Emma

Anonymous said...

Oh, that doesn't sound bad at all for all the great info you got. I was thinking it was going to be much more than that.

MamaBirdEmma said...

Let me know if you decide to go for a session, Mrs. R.! I'd love to hear about it:)

Anonymous said...

This is Bridgette Raes here and I totally remember our session Emma! I did talk a mile a minute didn't I? LOL...I wanted you to get your money's worth.

Just wanted to let you konw too that my book, 'Style Rx: Dressing the Body You Have to Create the Body You Want' releases today!

Thanks For the support and mentiong my services on your blog.

If you want to view a little video from the making of my first book you can all view it by clicking going this youtube.com link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL3WQ8x0ck4

Set your style free!
Bridgette Raes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...