Wednesday, November 1

Bridgette Raes DialStyle

A little over a year ago, I spoke with Bridgette Raes on the telephone using her new DialStyle feature. What an Amazing experience! In only fifteen minutes I was able to not only learn the answers to questions that have plagued me for a long time (What are my colors? What interesting outfits can I create using primarily skirts and tops? What can I do to make my body look more proportioned in clothing?) but also to offer advice and ideas to help me work on creating an even better wardrobe capsule then I have already! Bridgette spent quite some time looking at photos that I sent of myself the night before our call and even sent a Adobe Acrobat file full of ideas for simple additions to my wardrobe. I highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a more streamlined and chic wardrobe.


Mrs.R said...

Wow, that's so cool, I'd love to consult with a stylist. Was is very expensive? They didn't have prices on the site.

Emma said...

Hi Mrs. R.!

When I did this last year, it cost about $20 for a fifteen minute session. Though that sounds like a lot of money for a little amount of time, I found that it was perfect. B.R. made sure that I sent her all of my questions, comments, and pictures of myself before the session. She created a file for me and then arranged to call me. She talked about a mile a minute, but she made good use of our time together and answered all my questions. I would definitly do this again!


Mrs.R said...

Oh, that doesn't sound bad at all for all the great info you got. I was thinking it was going to be much more than that.

Emma said...

Let me know if you decide to go for a session, Mrs. R.! I'd love to hear about it:)

Bridgette Raes said...

This is Bridgette Raes here and I totally remember our session Emma! I did talk a mile a minute didn't I? LOL...I wanted you to get your money's worth.

Just wanted to let you konw too that my book, 'Style Rx: Dressing the Body You Have to Create the Body You Want' releases today!

Thanks For the support and mentiong my services on your blog.

If you want to view a little video from the making of my first book you can all view it by clicking going this link

Set your style free!
Bridgette Raes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...