Sunday, November 13

Returning to Work...

Ahh... my nice long weekend is nearly over:( New Jersey closes schools the second Thursday and Friday of the month of November for teacher's conventions... Since, it is optional, I decided not to go. Taking long naps seemed like a much better way to spend my time:)

I am actually kind of nervous about returning to school because I have been suffering from all-day sickness! Poor John has been so good to me! I am hoping that I won't feel too terrible tomorrow...

Many people have been wondering whether I'll be able to stay home when I have the baby. The answer is a resounding "YES!" John and I both think that it is really important for Mama to be home for the Daddy and the babies:) We are very thankful for the two years that I have been employed as a teacher, because it gave us a great start toward paying off our school loans and other debts. We were also able to pay for our wedding without burdening our parents. However, I am SO ready to move into the next phase of our lives:)


(originally posted on my blog, Dairy of a Young Wife) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...